A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Picco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Picco, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Picco graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Picco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Picco MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Picco practice?
- Dr. Michael Picco has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Picco practices Gastroenterology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Gastroenterologists.