Learn more about Dr. Michael Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Richman, Michael Richman MD, FACS is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Richman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Richman MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Richman practice?
- Dr. Michael Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Richman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Phlebologists.