A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Richman, Michael Richman MD, FACS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Richman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Richman MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Richman practice?
- Dr. Michael Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Richman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Phlebologists.