A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robinson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Robinson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Franklin Robinson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Michael Robinson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Robinson practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.