Learn more about Dr. Michael Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robinson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Robinson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Robinson practice?
Dr. Michael Robinson practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.