A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sheehan, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sheehan, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from University College Dublin. He has 6 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Finbar Sheehan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Michael Sheehan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sheehan practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Bradenton, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists and Tampa Addiction Specialists.