Learn more about Dr. Michael Sorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sorrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorrell
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sorrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrell graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sorrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Sorrell MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Sorrell practice?
- Dr. Michael Sorrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sorrell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.