Learn more about Dr. Michael Sorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sorrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorrell
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sorrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrell graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sorrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Sorrell MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Sorrell practice?
- Dr. Michael Sorrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sorrell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.