A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sorrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sorrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrell graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sorrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Floyd Sorrell MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Sorrell practice?
- Dr. Michael Sorrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sorrell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.