Dr. Michael Warren Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael Warren?

Needs better bedside manor and not be so harsh

Posted on February 28th, 2016

I saw Dr. Warren a lot for acne and another issue. At first he was ok, long wait times though. And staff not nice. But on one visit I was there to tell him about a disorder I had had and him being the qualified and educated Dr. he was that he so often had to let you know. He did not pick up on my disorder and like I said that day I was there to tell him and before I could he started to get angry and asked me what the heck I was doing to my face and I needed to listen to him. He also got angry about how my primary Dr. was treating me with pain meds for my migraines and said he had no business doing that and wanted to call him. I told him that he was not treating me for that and has no business saying what my Dr should or should not do not knowing my history. I left his office so angry and in tears! I never saw him again!

Office staff couldn't flight the're way out of a wet paper bag

Posted on October 21st, 2015

The office staff is barely qualified to answer the but when they do figure it out they are nothing but rude and give you attitude and useless answer to important questions

Horrible experience

Posted on January 8th, 2015

When i went there I first had to wait about two hours after my appointment time. When I finally was taken back by a women with glasses who looked like she had just rolled out of bed was asked the usual questions then I waited about another forty min before he came in to see me. When he did finally come in he talked to me for maybe five min bc it was I guess his lunch time and he looked at the mole I was concerned about and told me I would have to make another appointment to come back for him to remove it. Frustrated already as I was checking out and about to make another appointment to come back I see him walk by in a hurry and tell his staff he was going to lunch. So I waited around for him for almost three hours to be seen and he only took five or ten min with me bc he had to go to lunch. I will never ever go back to this office bc of the way I was treated

Posted on January 28th, 2014

the worst experience i have every had at a physicians office. His office staff is rude and very unprofessional. my first visit the medical assistant clipped her nails while in the exam room with me and was throwing her ipad around. Nasty. I needed form completed that Dr. Warren said he would be glad to complete, I sent it to the office and after a few days called to see if it had been done, days went by, then a week, they would not return my calls. Finally my deadline to have the form completed and turned in came and I had to sit in their office until it was done. His staff was so rude during this time and would not help me. Not until i began crying as staff were packing up and leaving the office to close it did someone finally agreed to help. I do not know if Dr. Warren is aware of how rude, ineffective, and downright mean his staff is to his patient, but if he does not - that is almost even worse. I would never recommend this office to anyone.

Dr is fine, office staff stinks

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

good doctor but office staff was difficult to try an schedule any appointment

THE WAY A DOCTOR VISIT SHOULD BE!!

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Like visiting a trusted friend. Put me at ease. Explained it as we went along. Great manner. Would highly recommend to anyone. Excellent experience!! My first visit... Standard paperwork... Plan for it .

OK - long waits

Posted on September 7th, 2010

Every time I go I wait at least 30 minutes and up to an hour (including the wait in both the general room and the private room). Overall okay.

Posted on January 3rd, 2009

Excellent care for my skin problems. Compared to others I had caring for me he is by far the best.

Posted on November 16th, 2017