A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weisberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weisberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weisberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Franklin Weisberg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Weisberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weisberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.