A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weisberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisberg
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weisberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weisberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Franklin Weisberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Weisberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weisberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.