A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weisberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisberg
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Weisberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weisberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weisberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Franklin Weisberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Weisberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weisberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.