Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wilson
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarence, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and General Practice. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Buffalo General Medical Center and Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wilson has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Michael Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarence, NY.
Dr. Steven Horn
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Clarence, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Mofid Khalil-Ibrahim
Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Clarence, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Abdul Fazili
Clarence, NY 0.15 mi49