A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fa-Kouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fa-Kouri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fa-Kouri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fa-Kouri, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fa-Kouri graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fa-Kouri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Prevost Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Fa-Kouri MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Fa-Kouri practice?
- Dr. Michael Fa-Kouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fa-Kouri practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Baton Rouge Radiologists.