A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Faber, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faber has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Faber DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Faber practice?
- Dr. Michael Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Faber practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Warren Internists.