Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Faber
Dr. Michael Faber, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Faber is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center) and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. Dr. Faber has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Faber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Faber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.
Dr. Pablo Reyes Jr
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Warren, MI 0.01 mi42
Dr. Michael Romanelli
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Warren, MI 0.01 mi26
Dr. William Carion
Warren, MI 0.01 mi37