Learn more about Dr. Michael Fabricant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fabricant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabricant
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabricant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fabricant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricant graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabricant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sanford Fabricant MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Fabricant practice?
- Dr. Michael Fabricant has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fabricant practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Rheumatologists.