A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fabricant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fabricant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fabricant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricant graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabricant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sanford Fabricant MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Fabricant practice?
- Dr. Michael Fabricant has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fabricant practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Rheumatologists.