Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Aug 1st, 2013

My family always enjoyed his bedside manner. My children want him to look at every little scrape. When it comes to healthcare being comfortable with your doctor is important.

|  Terrible service and scheduling  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2013

I called around 4:45pm to schedule an appointment and they told me the office is open from 8:30am to 5pm and refuse to talk to me.. Then the next morning I called and the lady told me that they have scheduled two months out even though I explained to them that I have had a condition that has been going on for a month and a half, Maybe I am a new patient and they don't give a sh*t about it. I wouldn't want to wait two months to see a doctor. Also, the scheduling lady was rude, unenthusiastic, and unhelpful. The doctor might be good and caring but certainly not the staff. This comment is NOT directed at the doctor but to its staff.

|  The Best Doctor I Have Ever Seen  |  show details
by Daniel Hughes on Jan 27th, 2013

From ease of appointments to the courteous and professional office staff everything about Smithfield Medical is top rate. Dr. Fackovec has always been professional and made accurate diagnosis of our family. He listens, takes his time and lets you know that he really cares. I would not go anywhere else.