A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Facktor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Facktor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Facktor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Facktor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Facktor, FAAP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Facktor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Facktor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Facktor FAAP and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Facktor practice?
- Dr. Michael Facktor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Facktor practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Danville, PA.
See Danville Allergists and Danville Pediatricians.