A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Facktor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Facktor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Facktor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Facktor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Facktor, FAAP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Facktor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Facktor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Facktor FAAP and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Facktor practice?
- Dr. Michael Facktor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Facktor practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Danville, PA.
See Danville Allergists and Danville Pediatricians.