A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Facktor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Facktor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Facktor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Facktor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Facktor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Facktor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Facktor practice?
- Dr. Michael Facktor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Facktor practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA.
See Danville Allergists and Danville Pediatricians.