Dr. Michael Christian Fahey MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fahey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fahey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Fahey practice?
Dr. Michael Fahey practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Worcester Pediatricians, Worcester Pediatric Specialists, Worcester Surgeons, and Worcester Cardiologists.