A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fahmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fahmy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fahmy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Hosni Fahmy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Fahmy practice?
- Dr. Michael Fahmy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fahmy practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Anesthesiologists and Redwood City Internists.