A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fairfax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fairfax is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fairfax, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairfax graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fairfax has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fairfax accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fairfax practice?
Dr. Michael Fairfax practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Rheumatologists, and Gilbert Pediatric Specialists.