Learn more about Dr. Michael Fairfax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fairfax is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fairfax
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fairfax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fairfax, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairfax graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fairfax has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Fairfax DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fairfax practice?
- Dr. Michael Fairfax has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fairfax practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists and Gilbert Rheumatologists.