Dr. Michael Fairfax Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fairfax?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fairfax?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 22nd, 2017

I have been with out psoriasis medicine for almoat 2 months. Between himself and office staff they are the worse people to deal with. Poor or no communication. It seems lime they don't care. I would not recommend Dr. Fairfax to anyone.

July 20th, 2016

Worse Dr on the planet. Reverse diagnosis and lies.

April 25th, 2016

Mrs

Horrible, no other word. The Dr was ok and professional. In his words "I don't know" his Profesional diagnosis. Which didn't really bother me I thought he was honest and we'll wait for results. But getting an appointment. 3 month wait and the staff was just unbareable. Specially the receptionist, most rude I have ever has to deal with. Do not recommend this place at all. And the fact that you have to figure out where to get the testa done cause they don't even take blood samples is a complete NO. Don't waste your time honestly.

September 24th, 2015

While I believe the doctor meant well, he did not give me any diagnosis for my recurrent pain. He seemed a better doctor for someone who has rheumatoid arthritis or something easy to diagnosis with a blood test. So much for an auto-immune problem.

August 21st, 2015

Thorough, caring, compassionate, follows through.

March 31st, 2015

Helpful doctor, listens well.

February 21st, 2015

Horrible beyond belief

Where to begin? My records were faxed to them, but they clearly had not read them. Doc and PA gave me no straight answers. I soon got the feeling I was not in the room with them. They said they didn't have my MRI interpretation, so I went to my car & got it. The receptionist gave me some lab work to do & said I could have a follow-up in TWO MONTHS. I told her I could hardly walk, was hoping for a diagnosis, & need the first available. I guess 3 weeks is better than 2 months, right. Avoid this practice.

February 4th, 2015

not happy with this doctor

It is hard to get scripts from this Doctor you have to go back to his office to pick them up as he will not mail them to you also For 1st vist it is so hard to get appointment as you doctor who is referring needs to send your last 3 mos vists to dr 's office for review --before he will even make an appointment for you to come in --then you have to be able to get his staf--to call you for such an appointment he is booked months in advance and if there is such a s thing as a wait list I have never gotten a call from it!

February 3rd, 2015

Rude DR

He is the rudest Dr. I have ever visited. My GP wanted me in quickly, first appointment took 3 months. Just had second appointment and was in 5 minutes, now need an MRI and blood work, AGAIN and come back in 6 weeks. GRRRRRRRRRRR

October 10th, 2014

Run from this office!!

This so called doctor and his wife apparently think they are running a practice. The research is a joke and so is the glorified secretary who thinks she is in charge of research. Fairfax gets his patients hooked on narcotics and has now dumped them due to a DEA investigation into his overprescribing. Fairfax and his ignorant wife should not be able to have such a business, as he is always more concerned with your payment than actual treatment. Anyone even considering going there should find somewhere else! This idiot and his greedy wife need to be put out of business!

May 7th, 2014

LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DR ASAP!

I have gone to Dr. Fairfax's office for almost a year and continue to be very frustrated with both the staff and the doctors. I have worked in the medical field for many years and I am appalled at the rude manner in which the staff treats their patients. Whenever I call I am never able to speak with a live person...I always have to leave a message and then someone will call me back about two days later. I too was late for an appointment by 5 minutes and was told I would have to reschedule, and the earliest they could get me in was four months later! Thats absurd!! They are not that busy of an office! The icing on the cake was when I was experiencing a lot of pain and numbness after hours and asked for a dr to call me. After calling the answering service and waiting over two hours Dr. Horne told the answering service he didn't want to talk to me and that I should just go to the emergency room! Seriously???? I deserve better patient care than that and refuse to help keep them in business any longer!

September 11th, 2013

Ph.D

As a medical doctor I have no complaints; however, his staff are among the worse I have encountered. As an example, I was 5 minutes late for my 9:15 AM appointment, primarily due to monsoon rain and traffic conditions. She told me I would have to reschedule my appointment. I said I had taken a wrong street and I was approaching their building. I told her I could not reschedule because I had a daughter with stage 4 cancer and a handicapped husband I cared for and it wasn't easy for me to come. She told me if I came, there would be two (2) people ahead of me and I'd have to wait until they were through. My response: There was no way I could wait that long and if they tried to charge me for a "no show" (per their office recording message) I would seek legal advise. Bottom line: I turned around and went home! I do not recommend this medical office due to the lack of sympathy and caring for patients by this doctor's "Gate Keeper." She showed no emotion talking to me. I was just another patient!