A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Falcone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Falcone, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcone graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Falcone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Falcone MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael Falcone practice?
- Dr. Michael Falcone has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Falcone practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Physiatrists.