A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Falcone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Falcone, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcone graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Falcone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falcone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Falcone practice?
Dr. Michael Falcone practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Egg Harbor Township Physiatrists.