Dr. Michael Falkove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Falkove?

September 7th, 2016

refuses to give refills on maintenance medications. charges astronomical amounts to insurance company to check your blood pressure check your pulse and says get dressed and come in my office. you go in his office and he is on the phone more than he is talking to you. If he does talk to you, you can't get a word in at all. if you call and say I got a really bad cold, can you prescribe something. . . . . no come in and see me first, more $$$$ for him to tell me I got a cold. I know this Doc for 27 years now and I'm about to switch. Very displeased ! ! ! !

January 25th, 2014

Falkove Dropped Me

At the age of 21, I was under Dr. Falkove's care, diagnosed with sarcoidosis in my lungs. He had me visiting his office frequently, to monitor me. At the age of 29, the disease turned virulent and my physical condition worsened. He tried prescribing a few medications, but no steroidal treatments, to try to arrest the progression. I was extremely weak, short of breath, thin, and coughing up a lot of green phlegm. When I called him for help, he gave up on my over the telephone, but I didn't quit on myself. I am now 60 years old and functioning well.

March 6th, 2012

Dr, falkove told me not to worry about a rising PSA score. Fortunately, I did worry and was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. I had immediate treatment and, hopefully, I am Cancer free.Nice work, doc. Do you sleep well at night?

August 20th, 2011

Not professional, poor office staff, Rude bedside manner, rushes through appointments

July 25th, 2017