A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Falkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Falkowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Falkowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkowitz graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Falkowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Falkowitz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Falkowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Falkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Falkowitz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists, Boca Raton Pulmonologists, and Boca Raton Hospice & Palliative Specialists.