Dr. Michael Falkowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Falkowitz?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Michael Falkowitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

DR. FAlkowitz was my pulmonologist until I moved to another location. Dr. Falkowitz is a very fine physician who at one point, saved my life after he discovered emboli in my lungs. He treated my lung problems for a number of years. I have a deep regard for him.

July 18th, 2016

Does not make your feel comfortable

The office looks like it is out of the 1960's. Plus side is usually on time. But he looks like he does not know you and he sits and reads the file before he speaks, again like he does not remember you.

May 27th, 2016

Stay away from this Doctor/Office

I saw him once. It took me forever to get an appointment. The woman up front, Ester is very rude and short on the phone. First they told me they don't take my insurance. I told them I already checked online and he was in network, they said OK. The day before my appointment, they called to confirm and I confirmed, however, again they told me I would have to pay out of pocket because they don't take my insurance. I told her we already went through this. She said, come if you want, but you will have to pay out of pocket. I had to call my insurance company, and have them call the office to tell them they are in fact an in-network provider. How can a doctors office be so out of line and incompetent. Furthermore, I had a follow-up test done. It's now been 2 week, and 2 calls into the office to get my results. and still no call back. I'm sure if it was this doctor's family member, or a staff member or one of their family members they wouldn't have to wait a weeks and never get a call. If he is this neglectful, why is he still practicing?

November 24th, 2015

Falkowitz should retire.

Falkowitz should have retired a long time ago. He is not compassionate, he is not prepared to deal with the public in office or after hours for post test conferences.

April 21st, 2015

former patient

If you can get past the tiger who answers the phone you are lucky. Otherwise look for another doctor. I now of 4 patients who have changed doctors because of her. I do not recommend.

May 15th, 2014

Office Staff

His office staff does not what they are doing, they tell you that the doctor accepts insurance and then you get stuck with a large BILL!

November 8th, 2013

don't bother

The staff is very rude-the doctor does not listen. Comes up with diagnosis without hearing you out. Prescribed medicine that would cause seizures had I taken it. A good doctor listens to their patient, a good staff treat patients well. people coming into that office are sick and they probably feel worse when they leave. I know I did.

May 23rd, 2013

Horrible staff

Dr falkowitz's office had the rudest staff I have ever encountered. Don't go there. He is a good doctor but no one should have to deal with the rudeness of one of his office staff. Even my other doctors staff commented about how nasty this woman was when they called.

August 22nd, 2012

Dr. Falkowitz is knowledgeable and takes time to answer questions. His staff is courteous and helpful.

June 9th, 2012

Leaves little to be desired

He has no bed side manner. Lacks the courtesy to give time to a family and rarely returns phone calls. When he does return calls he does not provide the medical facts but his opinion Usually informing the family that they are doing the wrong thing and he had the only right opinion. He was wrong to the extent that Medicare sided with family on discharge decision.

August 29th, 2017