A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Falvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Falvey is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Falvey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Falvey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Falvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Falvey MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Falvey practice?
- Dr. Michael Falvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Falvey practices Plastic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Plastic Surgeons.