A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Falvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Falvey is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falvey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Falvey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Falvey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Falvey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Falvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Falvey MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Falvey practice?
- Dr. Michael Falvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Falvey practices Plastic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.