A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fangman is Good. Dr. Fangman has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fangman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fangman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fangman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health St. Anthony North
- Kootenai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fangman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fangman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Fangman practice?
Dr. Michael Fangman practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Fort Collins Internists and Fort Collins Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Fangman, Dr. Micheal Fangman, Dr. Michel Fangman, Dr. Mickey Fangman, Dr. Miguel Fangman, Dr. Mike Fangman