A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fangman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fangman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fangman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fangman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fangman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Fangman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Fangman practice?
- Dr. Michael Fangman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fangman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA and Santa Barbara, CA.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Oncologists.