Learn more about Dr. Michael Fangman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fangman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fangman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fangman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fangman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fangman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fangman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Fangman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Fangman practice?
- Dr. Michael Fangman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fangman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA and Santa Barbara, CA.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Oncologists.