A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fanning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fanning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fanning
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fanning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fanning, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanning graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Fanning has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Fanning MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fanning practice?
- Dr. Michael Fanning has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fanning practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists and Buffalo Internists.