A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fanning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fanning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fanning, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanning graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Fanning has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Fanning MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fanning practice?
- Dr. Michael Fanning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fanning practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists and Buffalo Internists.