A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Farley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farley
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Farley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Farley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Farley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lloyd Farley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Farley practice?
- Dr. Michael Farley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Farley practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.