A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Farley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Farley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farley
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Farley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Farley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farley graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Farley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lloyd Farley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Farley practice?
- Dr. Michael Farley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Farley practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.