Family Physicians, Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile
Enterprise
2401 Hartnell Ave
Redding, CA 96002
530-229-9300
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  RN  |  show details
by Shelia b. on Mar 3rd, 2014

What a terrible doctor. my mother saw him complaining of flu symptoms and sudden right leg pain. She was told to go to physical therapy. However she couldn't because it hurt so bad and she was so weak. He should have order labs to check for an infection, or xray of leg to check for stress fractures or something...anything. but he blew her off. 4 days later she had 102 temp and went to walk in clinic. they ordered nothing either but said she had a bad flu and prescribed medications, which was better then what dr farley did. 3 days later she vomited all night very sick. she went back to farley who decided she just had an ear infection and ordered antibiotics for her ear and some blood tests. however her ear is fine. she never complained of and ear ache and had no symptoms of an ear infection. She did cough and was short of breath and had flu symptoms. At thus point I am really questioning if dr farley even knows how to use his own stethoscope. He is so far off on his diagnosis. We start searching out for a new doc and are debating if we should just go to ER. The next day he calls and says her calcium is dangerously high. He tells my elderly father that he should bring her to the ER right away and he will call ahead and make sure they admit her directly so she won't have to sit through the ER process. Well we get to hospital, tell ER staff what Dr farley said, and we sit for 3 hours before we are seen. I called admitting, and the nursing supervisor to inquire if Dr Farley called them to set up my mother for a direct admit. They said he never called for this and we would have to go through ER like everyone else. It took 8 hours before she was finally admitted into a room from the ER. While we were in the ER They told us she doesn't have an ear infection either. Dr farley has no knowledge, no wisdom, has no follow through, no ability to see when something is over his head, refuses to investigate symptoms, and even lied to us about admitting my mom to hospital. If you care anything about your family then find any other doctor and please stay away from this one.

|  RN  |  show details
by jon and cyn v. on Mar 3rd, 2014

My wifes grandmother saw dr farley concerning abdominal pain. she had a hx of uterin cancer a year prior and went through chemo and was given a clean bill if health. dr farley told her the pain was just scar tissue and write a prescription and sent her home. she went back again and he blew her off again. He did not order anything to investigate the cause if her pain and did not take into account her history of cancer which he was well aware of. she ended up with so much pain she went to ER. they doctor there found cancer after some simple tests. not just cancer, metastic cancer all over. She died of it 3 months later. could farley have saved her? Probably not. But the point is, i wouldn't want my family member ever going to this guy again because he ignored her and ignorantly guessed at a diagnosis without running any diagnostic tests. I have found a doctor since farley who actually investigates my grandfathers complaints and symptoms, who trys to find out the cause, who is willing to listen and order labs, xrays, and will follow up and notify us if the results within a dat not a week or 2. do yourself and your family a favor. stay as far away from thus guy as possible if you want to live

|  Property Management  |  show details
by Demie Kutras on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Farley is well versed in all of my medical needs. He is kind and spends time with all of his patients. I found Dr Farley by accidents and i'm grateful. The staff is fabulous and tries to get all of my requests more than timely. Im glad Dr Farley is young enough I can grow old with him. !!

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Not only do we get excellant medical care from Dr. Farley, his staff truly practices giving VIP service to you.

|  Caring and courteous....  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Farley is a knowledgeable and caring Dr. who I believe has my best interests at heart.He has been taking care of me for 5 years now and I feel nothing but confident in his care....I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in 2003 and am now off insulin and about to be taken off oral meds as well. A great guy to have on your side medically !!!

|  show details