Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 14th, 2015

Love Dr. Farley, but not happy with his nurse practitioner Mark who loves worst case scenarios and loves to jump straight to drugs and surgery. He scared both my child (twice!) and my mother (who he misdiagnosed in the process). While I refuse to see Mark, Dr. Farley is wonderful.

Property Management show details Property Management
by Demie Kutras on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Farley is well versed in all of my medical needs. He is kind and spends time with all of his patients. I found Dr Farley by accidents and i'm grateful. The staff is fabulous and tries to get all of my requests more than timely. Im glad Dr Farley is young enough I can grow old with him. !!

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Aug 8th, 2012

Not only do we get excellant medical care from Dr. Farley, his staff truly practices giving VIP service to you.

Caring and courteous.... show details Caring and courteous....
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Farley is a knowledgeable and caring Dr. who I believe has my best interests at heart.He has been taking care of me for 5 years now and I feel nothing but confident in his care....I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in 2003 and am now off insulin and about to be taken off oral meds as well. A great guy to have on your side medically !!!

Apr 5th, 2011