Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Caregiver show details Caregiver
by S Bailey for J Laine on Dec 28th, 2015

Dr Farley and his PA Mark are fabulous, caring individuals. His staff is always pleasant as well.

Best Primary Care Doctor in Town show details Best Primary Care Doctor in Town
Dec 3rd, 2015

I have been in the Medical Profession for twenty-five years and I am grateful to have found Dr. Farley as my primary care doctor, His professionalism is no doubt the best I have ever had and I have been around a lot of doctors in my time. He has a great sense of humor and listen to you and makes you feel comfortable from a doctor to patient standpoint. He is the best doctor in town by far, there is no one I will see or my family too then Dr. Farley I hope he does not retire too soon and keeps his practice for many years to come. I also want to say that his staff as of now has been great, very helpful and pleasant. Dr. Farley stay the way you are, and hope you will be in practice years to come, your the best...John A

Jan 14th, 2015

Love Dr. Farley, but not happy with his nurse practitioner Mark who loves worst case scenarios and loves to jump straight to drugs and surgery. He scared both my child (twice!) and my mother (who he misdiagnosed in the process). While I refuse to see Mark, Dr. Farley is wonderful.

Property Management show details Property Management
by Demie Kutras on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Farley is well versed in all of my medical needs. He is kind and spends time with all of his patients. I found Dr Farley by accidents and i'm grateful. The staff is fabulous and tries to get all of my requests more than timely. Im glad Dr Farley is young enough I can grow old with him. !!

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Aug 8th, 2012

Not only do we get excellant medical care from Dr. Farley, his staff truly practices giving VIP service to you.

Caring and courteous.... show details Caring and courteous....
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Farley is a knowledgeable and caring Dr. who I believe has my best interests at heart.He has been taking care of me for 5 years now and I feel nothing but confident in his care....I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in 2003 and am now off insulin and about to be taken off oral meds as well. A great guy to have on your side medically !!!

Apr 5th, 2011