Dr. Michael Farnell MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Rochester, MN

March 23rd, 2016
Amazing and miraculous
Dr. Farnell saved my husband's life in 2013, when no one else would operate on him in our home city. He is a gifted, kind and amazing person. Every year, we give thanks that he saved my husband from death when diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2012. He was the only one who could take on such a complicated case and continue to follow up on his health. My husband is three years cancer free. His staff is efficient and caring, especially Jackie, his nurse. God Bless you again, Dr. Farnell.

April 9th, 2015
Husband
Dr. Farnell is amazing. His diagnosis was perfect, his explanation was honest and thoughtful. My wife had bile duct cancer and he removed the bile duct, the gall bladder, half of her liver and rerouted the bile duct. Four years later my wife is still in great shape. His staff was unbelievably competent and professional. The Mayo Clinic/St. Mary's hospital is the most efficient outfit in a America.

January 23rd, 2013
Surgical Patient
HE IS THE BEST!

July 19th, 2012
Gods gift
His really did a good job in pancreatic surgery of my husband..one of the best dr.in the world..he knows what his doing..good job..and God bless you more...

August 7th, 2010
Dr. Farnell is my mother's surgeon. He was very caring and calm. My mom has three different kinds of tumors on her pancreas and he explained all of them. We had seen many doctors prior to him and he was the only one who answered ALL of our questions. We did have a long wait for him but he came to an office he usually does not see patients at. Which was really appreciated. He also had a two week wait but fit us in due to us being from out of town. He was a good listener and over all a good doctor. He has not done surgery yet but when it is time she will go to him.