A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Farr is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Farr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Benjamin Farr DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Farr practice?
- Dr. Michael Farr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Farr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Surgeons.