A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Farr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Farr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farr
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Farr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Benjamin Farr DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Farr practice?
- Dr. Michael Farr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Farr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plainview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX.
See Plainview Orthopedic Surgeons.