A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Farrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Farrar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Farrar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Farrar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Farrar MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Farrar practice?
- Dr. Michael Farrar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Farrar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Excelsior Springs, MO and Richmond, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.