Dr. Michael Fasching MD Patient Reviews

• 15 reviews

August 6th, 2015
I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Fasching about a year ago, and recently had mastopexy, and breast implants completed by him. First, I can't say how happy I am with the results of both of my procedures. Also, he and his staff were always so kind, respectful, and honest. I always recommend him to my friends. Lastly, to the lady that's complaining about looking pregnant 8 weeks after your tummy tuck; I'm not thinking you educated yourself on the healing process of such a major surgery. It can take 1-2 years for swelling to go down. And to the lady that stated they didn't notice she was pregnant, that's a crock.

July 9th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Wonderful, caring, and honest!

May 18th, 2015
A+
Dr. Fasching was amazing. He leads with confidence, expertise and has a great eye for what "I" was trying to accomplish. Showing him pictures of what I had in mind helped with our communication. Took the time to talk about my goal of the surgery. Patient, Kind, caring, and my surgery was just what I wanted, an A+!!!

May 15th, 2015
So happy
My wife and I did a ton of research. He was highly recommended by an implant rep. His results were consistently superior to others we had found. His confidence and bedside manner put us at ease. We couldnt be happier

May 13th, 2015
Fabulous facelift results!

April 2nd, 2015
I'm picky, and they impressed me
This was the only clinic that I have found that doesn't have a 2 to 3 month waiting list for a consult. I haven't had surgery yet, but I finally committed and scheduled a date because my visit was so great. I've visited a few other places and communicated with many but none of them sat well with me for one reason or another. I've done my homework, these people are great.

February 21st, 2014
BREAST RE-DO AND LIFT (AUG/MASTO)
I researched and picked one of the so-called top docs in town for a breast aug/masto BEFORE I went to Dr. Fasching for a fix. Wish I would've seen Dr. Fasching first! He ended up redoing a botched job that had been done twice previously by the same so-called top doc. There is an ART and SCIENCE to this, folks! Dr. Fasching has the gift of both, and he is ONE OF, IF NOT, THE BEST, PLASTIC SURGEONS IN TOWN. The scars came out smaller than the first two times I had the aug/masto done and my breasts are smaller and I look like I'm in my 20s again. My husband was thrilled and so was I. Don't go to anyone else; see Dr. Fasching if you're contemplating any type of cosmetic surgery.

July 14th, 2013
Exceeded Expectations!
I had breast implants put in about 10 months ago. Dr. Fashing and staff were fantastic! I have several friends that went to another well known plastic surgeon (hint...Dr. Joe) and my breasts look SO much better and feel much more real and soft than theirs do. I am so proud of the I look now. I've loved wearing a skimpy bikini all summer. You'd never know that I've had, and breast fed 5 kids!

June 5th, 2012
Breast life
My experience was excellent. I had a breast life done. I will recommend him any day any time. I am in the medical profession so I know what I am talking about. Nothing prepared me for the outstanding results. It has been over a year and I am still satisfied.

April 8th, 2012
Complete gentleman!
This is a truly gifted doctor. He is confident not arrogant, assertive not aggressive, and makes you feel proud of your own skin. He is truly a gentleman. I have had a number of procedures from Dr. Fasching Since 2006 and very happy with all of my decisions and his performance. I have always been athletic and with his help on my body and with my face, I am usually guessed to be 8-10 years younger than I am with no signs of plastic surgery. Thank you for all of your hard work. I hit the jack pot when I found you

January 13th, 2012
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent - Super proud - - Breast Aug.
I came to Dr. Fasching after another plastic surgeon left me so uneven after my breast aug,an inch or so! Dr. Fasching was so confident that he could help to fix my problem. He was my third consult. The other two PS were so wishy washy about fixing my screwed up chest. He is also a true gentleman, kind, considerate,compassionate and to the point. He fixed me perfectly, my chest is beautiful, I love feeling so feminine and sexy. That is a first for me. I started with Dr. Fasching in May of 2006, have had 6 other procedures performed by him and I would not trust anyone else to cut on me. He is phenomonal. My two sisters have now been to Dr. Fasching and are so happy with their results too! I know plastic surgery and I did years of research, this guy is GOOD! You will only be making a mistake if you do NOT choose him. I am so thrilled that I found him! Thank you for everything Dr. Fasching! I am so proud to wear all of your hard work 365/24/7 !! You are such an artist! Many thanks!

October 25th, 2011
gynecomastia surgery
i had gynecomastia surgery Dr.Fashing did the surgery and he did and awesome job. all gynecomastia surgeries leave you with at least 8 small scars. but dr.fashing made them only 2. and they are not even notable. he is really a good doctor and his prices are really reasonable. he cares about patients satisfaction a lot.