A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fassett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fassett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fassett graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fassett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Fassett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fassett practice?
- Dr. Michael Fassett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fassett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.