A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fastenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fastenberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fastenberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fastenberg graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Fastenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- St Catherine of Siena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eric Fastenberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Fastenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Fastenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fastenberg practices Dermatology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Dermatologists.