Dr. Michael Fath Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fath Jr?

May 25th, 2017

A Family Affair

Since being with Dr. Fath for about 4 years now, I have referred most of my family too him! I love him and his nurse Janelle!!! He listens to us, cares about our health and is very knowledgeable. We put him through the paces sometimes too. My mom, dad and myself are generally not the healthiest of patients but he takes care of all us. He takes his time with us and were never rushed. If your looking for a good doctor....look no furher :)

September 14th, 2016

Dr Fath is a bit on the arrogant side. Not really much of a listener. IMHO, has misdiagnosed several things because he generally gets an idea of what is wrong within the first minute of an appointment and sticks with that belief. Any contradiction to his belief is a waste of your time, and more importantly, his...When I needed a script for a non-narcotic medication for stomach issues, he had the nerve to make me set an appointment. All about $$$, I guess. His PA, Monica, is pretty good, though. The office staff is a bit tough as well, but to be fair, they *eventually* follow up on most issues, although it definitely shows that you are a pain in their a$$e$. Very uncomfortable to call there, and you have to show a bit of resolve to get things accomplished. All in all, I would not recommend.

April 28th, 2014

Sudden Godlike complex

Dr. Fath was fantastic our first few visits, however upon returning to his care after the birth of my child and his new office location he is a changed man. Our visit was ok, however a few days later I returned to drop off a form to be completed by Dr. I explicitly requested it be faxed. Upon follow up I found out it was instead mailed, adding an additional 2 weeks to what the form was for. I jumped through hoops and had a form faxed to his office to be faxed, since they did not keep a copy on file as should have been done. Dr. refused to take the 3 minutes to fill out the form, as his time is suddenly too valuable. Perhaps this is why he no longer has his own practice. In addition, the waiting room made my skin crawl and I felt the sudden need to disinfect. Perhaps Dr. should remember his patients are people and his poor attitude has effects on our lives.

March 16th, 2014

Helpful and kind

Throughout my life, I've seen more bad doctors than good, and Dr. Fath is definitely one of the good ones, if not the best. He is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner. He is friendly and easy-going, which made me feel comfortable talking to him. Dr. Fath is an expert who truly cares for his patients.

April 7th, 2017