Dermatologists

2805 J St
Ste 100
Sacramento, CA 95816
916-492-1828
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Incredible experience  |  show details
by Ron G. on Apr 3rd, 2014

Dr. Fazio is an amazing and talented surgeon. Not only did he save my life, but during the procedure kept me informed with facts and details which were necessary for me to make accurate decisions about my health. He treats his patients with utmost respect. He personally called me that night to check on my progress. His staff is equally professional and amazing. Their dedication to their patients make them the leaders of the health care industry. I wish more health care providers would take lessons from Dr. Fazio and his staff on how to treat and care for their patients. Thank you, Dr. Fazio and your staff for everything.

|  SIMPLY...THE BEST !!!  |  show details
by Rex & Kay on Mar 19th, 2014

If you need Mohs surgery, we would highly recommend driving the extra mile like we did to see Dr. Fazio. He has the best staff, the most comfortable waiting room, and we experienced pain free surgery. He takes the time to explain everything so it could be easily understand. Plus, he has a great sense of humor !!

|  Great Team environment  |  show details
by Bob Clark on Jan 13th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Fazio for over ten years. He and his staff are extremely professional, cheerful, and always positive. When surgery is required, it is always done with complete knowledge of what the biopsy results were, and why surgery is required. Medical staff is always knowledgeable about the procedure taking place, and when asked, they are willing to explain in as much detail as is required to make the point. I have been to the office enough times that they have my complete confidence. You get the sense that everyone in the office, including Dr. Fazio, take great pride in, and enjoy, what they are doing. If you need a top notch professional who is certified as a MOHS surgeon, you have found the right place.

|  Job well done. Again!  |  show details
by Bill Vichi on Dec 18th, 2013

It is a rare thing in todays business world to find what I have found with Dr. Fazio and his team. Dr. Fazio is a dedicated Physician with talents that have truly amazed me. He has worked on me for over 10 years and I am grateful to have him as my specialist. It's important for me to find a physician that I feel comfortable with and trust, both of which I have with Dr. Fazio. I also think his staff is second to none, with it being obvious that they love what they do and where they work.

|  Outstanding patient care  |  show details
by Karen on Nov 1st, 2013

The care I received by Dr. Youker at this practice was exceptional. The ease of completing my questionnaire on line was convenient and the staff was informative and professional through every phase. It has been about 3 months since the removal of a basal cell and the wound site is almost invisible! I would highly recommend this practice to anyone in need of these services.

by Barbara J Casey on Sep 29th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Fazio for fourteen years and have had many surgeries. All of the staff at this facility is outgoing and friendly. I cannot say enough good things about them. Dr. Fazio explains everything in detail and immediately makes you feel comfortable about the procedure and what is to follow.

|  Excellent Service  |  show details
by K. Ackerman on Aug 14th, 2013

What a great staff Dr. Fazio has. I don't think I have ever seen a better group of medical people that seem to really care about their patients and care about how you are feeling during the entire process and this includes the staff at the front desk. Dr. Fazio was excellent; he personally called me the next day after my procedure to see how I was doing. I am still in the process of healing but after only a month the skin on my nose looks 100% better. I have no doubt that it will look great in a couple more months. Can't say enough about his staff!

|  Exceptional Skill and Office Staff  |  show details
by C. Reid on Jul 10th, 2013

If you are questioning your procedure, and nervous about going through with it, don't be, if you go here. Dr. Fazio is skilled at what he does. I have had about six surgeries here and they all healed perfectly. The surgeries were performed on my face. I am always impressed with how well blended the end result looks even after 40 stitches! In addition to the Dr.'s skilled hands, the attending staff is friendly and kind. They really take great care of you from the beginning to the end. It may be hard to believe but truly the only thing that hurts at all is the small needle injection at the beginning when they are numbing your surgery site. After that it's pain free then you go home and take it easy. I highly recommend this surgery center, you won't be disappointed. I hope he practices for a long time, as I don't want to go to anybody else!

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Sandy N. on May 29th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Fazio by another dermatologist. I had basal cell carcinoma. From the first time I went in the examining room, the staff introduced themselves. Dr Fazio took his time and explained what he was going to do. The MOHs procedure is taking the least amount of tissue possible and still get the cancer. Dr. Fazio's skill and bedside manner is exceptional . I asked him where he learned to sew. He said while he was in training, he volunteered to do the sewing. When plastic surgeons were called into the emergency room, he asked that he also be called so he could watch their technic. I jokingly said "in your next life you could be a seamstress". Great staff and awesome doctor. He's one of the best!

|  Best Skin Cancer Surgeon  |  show details
by Nancy Spina on Apr 30th, 2013

I want to express my gratitude for the excellent care I received today while having skin cancer surgery with Dr. Fazio and his staff. This was my second surgery experience with Dr. Fazio for a skin cancer area on my nose. Dr. Fazio is by far the most talented and comforting surgeon I have had in my long line of skin cancer surgeries. I drove over two and a half hours just to be treated today by Dr. Fazio. I had a previous surgery with him in 2001 for a skin cancer on my cheek and he put my mind to rest about how large the incision was in order to conceal any scars. He told me that in a few months time no one would see the scar. He was right, you couldn't see the scar by the surgical tricks he uses to repair the damage I created by not using sunscreen as a young adult. Today, was no exception. His staff was so kind and caring and his waiting area is very comfortable. MOHs surgery is a lengthy process so the surgeon can take the least amount of healthy tissue to get all the tumor. The process is worth every minute since it took years to develop the skin cancer. Dr. Fazio is so easy to talk to and between Dr. Fazio and his staff of nurses they explain every step of the process and make sure you are comfortable throughout the entire procedure. By reading his website completely and filling out my forms weeks before the surgery, I felt very confident I was going to be well cared for and knew what to expect prior to the surgery day. I highly suggest you view the photos of patients who have had the procedure. The pictures of the surgical wound sites prior to Dr. Fazio working his "magic" and then the pictures of the end result are truly amazing. Read the entire website to become well informed of the procedure and about Dr. Fazio. You will be so well cared for in Dr. Fazio's office. I certainly appreciate the care I was given today. I recommend Dr. Fazio to anyone who requires MOHs surgery for skin cancer.

|  Experience of 3 separate surgeries  |  show details
by George V. Vinson on Apr 2nd, 2013

I've experienced 3 surgeries from Doctors Fazio, Youder and thier Staff. They earned my complete trust and confidence because their professionalism and competence. The surgery process is done in a caring manner supported by an efficiency and effectiveness not easily found at medical centers. Everyone on the team including the office staff, medical technicians and nurses are a blend of total professionalism and outstanding service. They are the best. gv

|  Best Dr experience in my 65 years.  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2013

It was easy to see that Dr Fazio cares about his patients. I felt completely confident in hi care. To cap the day off, I received a call from Dr Fazio that evening checking to see if I way ok. WOW

by Linda on Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Fazio is a phenonomal surgeon. He has excellent skills, a caring bedside manner and a wonderful nursing staff. He takes exceptional care of me and my family. I feel very lucky to have him as our dr.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

I have hd approximatly 5 operations completed by Doctor Fazio and I have had not one problem with any of the procedures. Extremely professional are each and every one of the staff. All areas of the office are very confortable and they even hve cookies for those of us who can eat them.This Doctor is a MUST if your are going to have this type of surgery.

|  Professional & comforting  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

Excellent doctor, excellent nurses & staff. It can take a long time between biopsies, so the beautiful & comfortable waiting room helps pass the time-- very peaceful comforting atmosphere. I had a lot of anxiety mainly about needles in my forehead & nose & stitching etc. for basal cell cancer& needed my arm redone from another doc (early melanoma) & Dr. Fazio & his staff were so good helping me to stay as calm & relaxed as possible. There was music on in every room, and all of the staff showed confidence and knowledge but never arrogance.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
by Charles J. Endres on Sep 14th, 2010

A few weeks ago I was referred to Doctor Fazio for facial surgery. I cameaway feeling that I couldn't have gottenbetter care anywhere in the country. I was overwhelmed with the quality and professionalism of the facility, staff, and Dr. Fazio himself. He has my admiration and highest recommendation.

Jul 9th, 2010

Great doctor and great staff. My dermatologist refers me to Dr. Fazio regularly for follow up on skin cancers which I am prone to due to a kidney transplant. I have never been disapointed with the service and I recommend Dr. FAzion most highly.

|  WoW !!! What a Surprise!!  |  show details
by Bob Penrod on Jun 12th, 2010

This is the first ever cancer surgery I have had. I expected the, "sit down, shut up and we will take care of you" treatment... Contraire... This was THE most wonderful, organized office I have ever been in. From the front desk to the surgical nurses... ALL were the best ever!!Then, this was no surprise, the Dr. was even better.. I now understand why he has such a good staff. As I said, this was my first ever surgery of this type. It was not painful (the shot in the nose was a drag) other than that it was a fairly easy and painless experience.I was truly impressed with this Dr and staff and would reccomend them 125%.!PS. (I am not related to the Dr or his employees.. just really pleased!)Thanks,Bob Penrod

Mar 7th, 2010

Very kind and compassionate doctor, cured my cancer. The nurses were kind and compassionate and immediately put me at ease, but the billing staff left much to be desired. Rude, pushy and argumentative staff lacked phone etiquette and I considered finding another doctor after having to dealing with this person and their attitude. They shoulder consider that they are dealing with people with cancer and should gain a little compassion when dealing with financial matters.

|  Highest Expectations Met  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2009

Dr. Fazio and the entire staff were very comforting, professional and respectful. I had heard rave reviews about Dr. Fazio from several of my family members and friends. Therefore, when I had to utilize his services I had the highest expectations - I was still amazed. I am truly thankful for Dr. Fazio and his staff. I would recommend them anyone with skin cancer needs.

by Debbie on Oct 31st, 2009

Dr Fazio is a compasionate and caring man who goes beyond what is required of him as a physician. I am more than a statistic to him, he treats me and my diagnosis personally. He is very knowledgeable, yet doesn't hesitate to reach out and get other's opinions about the best care. I know he has spent countless hours of his personal time researching the best way to treat my disease. I find his office caring, calm and never feel like I'm bothering them when I call or visit. I have and will recommend Dr. Fazio to others needing his special care.

Sep 13th, 2009

The cleanest and most caring doctors office that I have ever been to. My scar has disappeared and my cancer is gone! I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. My highest thanks to Dr. Fazio and his staff.

Jul 17th, 2009

Dr. Fazio is an extremely kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and skillful surgeon and I feel very fortunate to have had my surgery performed by him. His friendly and professional demeanor immediately made me feel at ease. He made sure that all of my questions were answered at all times. His competent staff was very kind and compassionate and made sure my every need was met. The office was very clean and comfortable. In addition to the excellent care that I received, my scar has virtually disappeared. I had a very pleasant experience and would highly recommend Dr. Fazio!

|  BEWARE - Worst Ever!!!  |  show details
by Kathleen Brown on Jul 2nd, 2009

Fazio left a HORRIBLE scar! Worst EVER! He is NOT a plastic surgeon and needs one desperately in his office to close up his patients!! But, he'd rather pocket the $ himself! He has not offered to correct my scar and I will have to pay $$ myself. I have had other MOS proceedures from FABULOUS doctors that have only commented negatively about the scar Fazio left me with!! BEWARE!!

Nov 12th, 2008

Dr Fazio and his staff are knowledgeable, efficient and above all caring and concerned for their patients wellbeing. I'm so thankful that he was the one to perform the Mohs surgery that I needed.