Dr. Michael Fazio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 9th, 2015
Doctors and doctor's offices don't get any better than this. The waiting room is as comfortable as a nice living room. The staff were very friendly and very competent. Dr Fazio is a truly professional and caring doctor. This is a medical practice that puts the care of the patient first.

October 29th, 2015
This is a class outfit. Dr Summer Youker was fantastic .Courteous efficient staff great service. Office worked like a well oiled machine . Dr Youker personally followed up .

July 13th, 2015
Basil Cell Carcinoma Removal
This was my 2nd time seeing Dr. Fazio for removal of a basil cell carcinoma. The first surgery was to remove a basil cell carcinoma in my eyebrow and it left absolutely no scar whatsoever. We had to check the chart to see which eyebrow it was. There was no pain at all in either surgeries. Recovery time was at a minimal. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fazio for any cancer removal surgeries.

May 21st, 2015
. This was the first time that I had this type surgery and there was a lot of apprehension when first arriving for the surgery. However, it did not take long to become comfortable. I was made aware of what to expect during the surgery and was kept informed of progress during the several steps. There was no pain during the surgery very little during the healing process. The postoperative care instructions were excellent. I did have a couple of minor problems and a call to office quickly cleared them up. I have to give Dr. Fazio, Nurses and support staff the highest marks

May 12th, 2015
I have needed Dr. Fazio's services 3 times. On the second visit he saw something that another doctor had not seen. Diagnosis was accurate. The incisions were 3, 3.5 and 4.5 inches. Now the scars are almost invisible ( I did follow the instructions). This outcome indicates a great deal of knowledge and skill. One must plan to spend the day at the appointment but this is a positive thing because after removing the cancer, Dr. Fazio checks in his lab to make sure that the margins are clear. Dr. Fazio is very careful and very thorough and spends whatever time is necessary. Throughout the time the nurses and staff are great. It is not my first choice to spend time in a doctor's office and having any form of cancer is quite stressful but when it is necessary to have surgery this office is the place to be. They take excellent care of you, they try to reduce your stress and they do everything possible to have a good outcome.

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Fazio is an extremely knowledgeable, professional and compassionate doctor. His nurse assistants are also very professional. The office staff is quite efficient and helpful. The doctor is very good with his patients and relieves their apprehension. His follow-up with patients is outstanding. I have received treatment by Dr. Fazio more than one time and I highly recommend him

September 12th, 2014
Over all comment.....
As a retired physician myself, I can HIGHLY recommend Dr. Michael Fazio. Not only is he an excellent physician who gives 'quality' care, but he actually, different from several physicians I have seen lately, seems to care about the welfare of his patients. His office staff is by far the best, most accommodating, friendly and efficient of any office staff I have dealt with recently.

August 21st, 2014
Fasio for over r4 years. He is an exceptional dermatologist and Mohs expert. He a exceptional physician with an excellent chairs side manner. Concise, timely and maintains an exceptional support staff of friendly effective & efficient nurses and medical assistance. From the time you walk in until you leave the office you are treated to outstanding medical aid.

April 3rd, 2014
Incredible experience
Dr. Fazio is an amazing and talented surgeon. Not only did he save my life, but during the procedure kept me informed with facts and details which were necessary for me to make accurate decisions about my health. He treats his patients with utmost respect. He personally called me that night to check on my progress. His staff is equally professional and amazing. Their dedication to their patients make them the leaders of the health care industry. I wish more health care providers would take lessons from Dr. Fazio and his staff on how to treat and care for their patients. Thank you, Dr. Fazio and your staff for everything.

March 19th, 2014
SIMPLY...THE BEST !!!
If you need Mohs surgery, we would highly recommend driving the extra mile like we did to see Dr. Fazio. He has the best staff, the most comfortable waiting room, and we experienced pain free surgery. He takes the time to explain everything so it could be easily understand. Plus, he has a great sense of humor !!

January 13th, 2014
Great Team environment
I have been a patient of Dr. Fazio for over ten years. He and his staff are extremely professional, cheerful, and always positive. When surgery is required, it is always done with complete knowledge of what the biopsy results were, and why surgery is required. Medical staff is always knowledgeable about the procedure taking place, and when asked, they are willing to explain in as much detail as is required to make the point. I have been to the office enough times that they have my complete confidence. You get the sense that everyone in the office, including Dr. Fazio, take great pride in, and enjoy, what they are doing. If you need a top notch professional who is certified as a MOHS surgeon, you have found the right place.

December 18th, 2013
Job well done. Again!
It is a rare thing in todays business world to find what I have found with Dr. Fazio and his team. Dr. Fazio is a dedicated Physician with talents that have truly amazed me. He has worked on me for over 10 years and I am grateful to have him as my specialist. It's important for me to find a physician that I feel comfortable with and trust, both of which I have with Dr. Fazio. I also think his staff is second to none, with it being obvious that they love what they do and where they work.