A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fealk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fealk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fealk, DO, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fealk graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fealk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harold Fealk DO and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Fealk practice?
- Dr. Michael Fealk has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fealk practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chico, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH and Circleville, OH.
See Chico Surgeons.