Dr. Michael Fedak Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fedak?

The Worst Dr. in St. Louis area

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I read the reviews prior to my appointment and was going to cancel. However, I decided to give the guy a chance. It was the worst experience ever. Bedside manner? What bedside manner? He clearly missed that part of med school. I wanted to talk to him about not being able to lose weight no matter what I do. He basically just said I was fat, and I need to monitor calories in and calories out! Oh what an idiot! And that is a compliment.

why are you even a doctor?

Posted on October 18th, 2015

The worst beside manner I have ever experienced with a doctor. If you don't care about people why are you in this profession?

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

All I can say is incompetent. I've been in pain for three months and he never did any blood work. Finally, I changed doctors and was diagnosed with polymaligia rhuematica. Dr fedak is uncaring and only in it for the money.

Disresepectful, Uncaring, Indifferent, and Cold

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I have diabetes and have been experiencing severe stomach problems for over 3 years. I went to Dr. Fedak for help with diagnosing what could be causing my stomach problem and to control the diabetes. Upon explaining to Dr. Fedak the issues I have been having with my stomach and asking him to set up tests to determine the cause, he was adamant about refusing to get any tests done. He told me "you are only 40 years old" and that nothing like cancer, or a blockage, or polyps could possibly be the cause ! He refuses to listen to what I have to say about my own body. He refuses to give me a prescription for enough test strips to test my blood sugar. He didn't listen to my heart, lungs, check my feet when I told him I had heel spurs. He did absolutely nothing ! Yet he acted like my stomach problem was nothing at all and did not need to be checked . He is horrible, uncaring, indifferent and only cares about money and getting you out as soon as possible. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!! He is a cold hearted person.

office visit

Posted on June 1st, 2013

I wouldn"t recommend this guy to ANYONE that is sick! I was told i was sick and sent on my way. Where does a sick person go, to the doctor, any ways. No listening to my lungs or anything. Has a cold for over week when i went .

will never go back

Posted on November 15th, 2011

I had just moved to St Louis. My asthma, which was rarely a problem in NJ, was really bad here in MO. I told Dr. Fedak that I was using my daughters' Flovent. Not only did he not write me a script for my own Flovent, he did not even suggest I get tested for allergies. After almost 5 months and 3 serious asthma attacks, I did go to an asthma/allergy dr and was tested. The staff here was very nice but I will never, ever trust my health to this guy!

highly recommend

Posted on March 16th, 2011

very easy to get an appointmentvery friendly, helpful staffdoctor very professional and knowledgablecall the next day with test resultshighly recommend

Awful!

Posted on January 13th, 2010

I had a horrible experience with this doctor. Not only did he mis-diagnose a simple sinus infection, he REFUSES to prescribe any antibiotics. He does not seem to care about the patient at all, has no bedside manners, and was very rude during my appointment when I questioned his treatment plan for my sickness. Awful experience!

Posted on November 16th, 2009

This doctor only cares about money not patients. He does not treat agressively because he is connected finacially to the outcome of the case.

Posted on September 19th, 2017