Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Feinberg
Dr. Michael Feinberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterbury, CT, with another office in Waterbury, CT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Feinberg is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital, Cedar Lane Rehabilitation And Health Care Center, Waterbury CT and Grove Manor Nursing Home. Dr. Feinberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Feinberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Feinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterbury, CT.
Dr. Sudha Thiruvengadam
Internal Medicine, Residency
Waterbury, CT 0 mi16
Dr. Mark Kraus
Waterbury, CT 0 mi42
Dr. Lawrence Scheer
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Waterbury, CT 0 mi31