Overall Review

December 22nd, 2015
wonderful MD-WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO ASKS!

July 2nd, 2012
Terrible doctor, terrible medical group, unethical practice
I had a horrific experience. This doctor is rude, untrustworthy and unaccommodating. His practice is unprofessional, and refused service to me, a long term patient, because I had not been to see the doctor in the past five years!!! This is unheard of. I work seven days a week, long hours, to provide for my family and I had a small window of opportunity to attend their walk-in portion of the facility, to obtain the simple treatment I painfully needed. I required only a simple walk-in visit because I had strep throat and needed antibiotics asap! They punished me for being healthy for too long and refused service and care to me when I was very sick and desperately needed help. I have been faithful to them for many years and always pay my bills on time. This unjust treatment was horrific. This is unheard of! Unnecessary! ludicrous! Selfish! UNETHICAL! To refuse to treat me, to be discriminatory in such an aberrant way. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY ON SUCH A TERRIBLE DOCTOR!

August 25th, 2011
very direct and smart
it is nice to meet a doctor who tells it like it is, doesnt make it complicated, really good