Dr. Michael Felder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Felder?

March 3rd, 2017

really fantastic

What with all of my family's medical needs over the last many years, I was in for such a breath of fresh air with Dr. Felder. He's a "plain talking" kind of guy - warm, mild-mannered, thorough, engaged. He's actually listening when I speak to him. While he has a computer at his side, he rarely looks at it, or uses it during the visit. He's very current with the medical literature and has helped me avoid a lot of unnecessary medical treatments and xrays. He's accessible and calls back with all results and xray results even if it's really late at night. He seems to know when I'm concerned and want to know. It's been really reassuring for my entire family and I to get our care from Dr. Felder. He knows us, our values, our extended families. It's good old fashioned care combined with lots of smarts. Great! I'm lucky to have found him.

July 2nd, 2015

Very Compassionate and Knowledgeable Doctor!!! He is a great asset to his profession!

April 3rd, 2012

Best doctor EVER!!

September 13th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Felders for over 5 years and decided to transfer my children to his practice a few years ago as well. He has always been very caring, throurough and helpful to all of us. He literally saved my ife last year when he caught a cancer that every other doctor had missed. I would give him 5 stars if the option was here!

June 11th, 2011

Father

Dr Felder has been my daughters Dr from newborn on,and my dads dr many years before that. He was always very caring and considerate with him.Dad was very sick towards the end and when he went into the hospital,Dr Felder always gave us hope and went to see him on his own time quite a few times and made phone checks to us for updates.The whole family has and will always be grateful to him for his TLC.Wonderful Dr and person!

January 24th, 2009

Best Doctor Ever!!!!

Dr.Felder takes time to listen.He never makes you feel like your wasting his time.You can call if you have a question and will always get a call back from his friendly staff.

October 22nd, 2008

kind, caring, respectful

Dr. Felder has been my doctor for 5 years now. He takes the time to explain everything and answers all my questions. I always get my results very quickly. He is very knowledgeable. The office on Post Road is very nice and bloodwork can be done onsite.

November 5th, 2016