A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Feldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ian Feldman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Michael Feldman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Feldman practices Dermatology near Blue Ash, OH.