A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feliciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Feliciano, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliciano graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Feliciano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Nicholas Feliciano MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Feliciano practice?
- Dr. Michael Feliciano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Feliciano practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rowlett Pathologists.