Dr. Michael Nicholas Feliciano MD is male, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Feliciano, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliciano graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feliciano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feliciano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feliciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Feliciano practice?
Dr. Michael Feliciano practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Feliciano, Dr. Micheal Feliciano, Dr. Michel Feliciano, Dr. Mickey Feliciano, Dr. Miguel Feliciano, Dr. Mike Feliciano