A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Felix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Felix is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Felix, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felix graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Felix has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Felix MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Felix practice?
- Dr. Michael Felix has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Felix practices Surgery near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Clairton, PA.
See Sewickley Surgeons.