A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fellner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fellner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fellner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Fellner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fellner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fellner practice?
Dr. Michael Fellner practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.