A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Felong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Felong, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felong
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Felong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Felong graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Felong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Felong MD and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Felong practice?
- Dr. Michael Felong has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Felong practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula General Practitioners and Temecula Internists.