A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Felong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Felong, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Felong graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Felong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Felong MD and PHD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Felong practice?
- Dr. Michael Felong has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Felong practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula General Practitioners and Temecula Internists.