A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Felsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Felsen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Felsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Felsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Felsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Felsen practice?
Dr. Michael Felsen practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Felsen, Dr. Mitch Felsen, Dr. Myles Felsen, Dr. Michal Felsen, Dr. Mickey Felsen, Dr. Miles Felsen