A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Feltes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Feltes is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feltes
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Feltes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Feltes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feltes graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Feltes has 26 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Feltes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Feltes practice?
- Dr. Michael Feltes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Feltes practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mystic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, CT and New London, CT.
See Mystic Family Physicians and Mystic Geriatric Doctors.