Learn more about Dr. Michael Feltes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Feltes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feltes
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Feltes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Feltes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feltes graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Feltes has 26 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Feltes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Feltes practice?
- Dr. Michael Feltes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Feltes practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mystic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT and Waterford, CT.
See Mystic Family Physicians and Mystic Geriatric Doctors.