A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fenton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fenton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin Fenton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Michael Fenton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fenton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Portsmouth Radiologists.