A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ference:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ference
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ference Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ference graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ference has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ference MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ference practice?
- Dr. Michael Ference has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ference practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.