A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fermo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fermo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fermo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fermo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fermo graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fermo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Luke's Medical Center
- Banner Behavioral Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Fermo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fermo practice?
- Dr. Michael Fermo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fermo practices Psychiatry near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.