Pastor show details Pastor
by Debra M. Wintermyer on Jul 1st, 2015

This doctor doesn't listen to the patient or the patient's family when they have repeatedly request rehab or in home nurse care after surgery for the patient who is 58 years old who has many other health problems and who lives alone. And the surgery on my left foot had to be redone at least twice because this doctor did not listen to the patient or the patient's family concerning her overall condition. I have absolutely no respect for a doctor who does not pay attention to patients and patient's family members who are trying to help him as well as the patient's condition and heeling by sharing information with the doctor concerning the patient's present health and living conditions. I liked this find until I and my family found out that when he discharge me from the hospital he did the request even a week of a rehab facility or at home nursing care for me. We went over this a few times with him before the discharge. I will never go back to this doctor again and I will certainly not recommend him to anyone. And I may even write a complaint to the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office about his conduct.

Jun 17th, 2015

Great doctor!

Jun 9th, 2015

The best!!! Would not have any other spine surgeon operate on me. Fellowship trained and great.

May 29th, 2015

Very smart. Pain free for first time in a decade.

May 29th, 2015

Great doctor! Very knowledgable.

horrible bedside manner show details horrible bedside manner
May 15th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Fernandez by a colleague of his who felt my spinal problems were too much for him and felt Dr. Fernandez could help me with my pain. After 5 minutes of talking with Dr. Fernandez he told me my pain could be stemming for other factors in my life and that he could recommend a psychiatrist to talk with. I left his office very displeased and still in pain. Need less to say I got a second opinion had surgery and am no longer in pain, nor am I depressed like Dr. Fernandez suggested. I couldn't be happier that I got a second opinion.

Fantastic Physician and even better surgeon! show details Fantastic Physician and even better surgeon!
Mar 12th, 2013

Fantastic Physician and even better surgeon! Dr Fernandez was extremely knowledgable of my spinal condition. He is kind and compassionate and truly cares about his patients.

Jul 19th, 2012

professional, kind, comfortble

Very Impressed show details Very Impressed
Jan 20th, 2012

Dr Fernandez was right on the mark with his diagnosis. He was able to do for me what 7 others could not do. I am finally pain free after 40 years. He was caring, prompt, answered all my questions honestly and prepared me fully on what to expect. I would recommend him to all my friends and relatives.