horrible bedside manner show details horrible bedside manner
May 15th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Fernandez by a colleague of his who felt my spinal problems were too much for him and felt Dr. Fernandez could help me with my pain. After 5 minutes of talking with Dr. Fernandez he told me my pain could be stemming for other factors in my life and that he could recommend a psychiatrist to talk with. I left his office very displeased and still in pain. Need less to say I got a second opinion had surgery and am no longer in pain, nor am I depressed like Dr. Fernandez suggested. I couldn't be happier that I got a second opinion.

Fantastic Physician and even better surgeon! show details Fantastic Physician and even better surgeon!
Mar 12th, 2013

Fantastic Physician and even better surgeon! Dr Fernandez was extremely knowledgable of my spinal condition. He is kind and compassionate and truly cares about his patients.

Jul 19th, 2012

professional, kind, comfortble

Very Impressed show details Very Impressed
Jan 20th, 2012

Dr Fernandez was right on the mark with his diagnosis. He was able to do for me what 7 others could not do. I am finally pain free after 40 years. He was caring, prompt, answered all my questions honestly and prepared me fully on what to expect. I would recommend him to all my friends and relatives.